Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free National Football Post App for BlackBerry Exists… and it’s Free!


I guess I’m not as connected to the football scene as I once thought. I’ve never heard of the ‘National Football Post’ before… But I guess it does exist, because said organization has a new, very free BlackBerry (NSDQ: RIMM) app available. The NFP worked together with Handmark to release the new app, which aims to keep you up-to-date on the latest football news. Key features:
NFL Hot News and Rumors
Michael Lombardi
Fantasy Football
Scouting Reports
News from your favorite NFL Teams
Oh, and of course I’m talking American Football here. Sorry ‘footy’ fans You can pick up the National Football Post app for BlackBerry right here… Or read more over at NationalFootballPost.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers