Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Video: Samsung I5700 Galaxy Lite Gets Quick Review



The Samsung Galaxy Lite I5700 showed up last week with little more than a picture, but now we get to see it in action on video. There isn’t a whole lot to see, to be fair; the key layout doesn’t look that much different from Samsung’s first Android phone, the I7500 Galaxy, and they aren’t doing anything crazy with the user interface like HTC has done with Sense. Don’t get too worried or excited about that lime green battery door as it apparently won’t be coming to market. As rumoured previously, the specs include a 3.2 megapixel camera (down from 5 in the original), 4 GB of on-board storage (versus 8 GB), but all of the other specs, including the 3.2″ AMOLED touch display are the same. It’ll be nice to see cheaper Android phones out there, but I’m not sure the difference between the I5700 and the I7500 will be enough make one substantially more affordable than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers