Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yahoo! Fantasy Football ’09 available for BlackBerry smartphones 2


Yahoo! Fantasy Football for BlackBerry smartphones essentially recreates the Yahoo! fantasy sports experience right on your smartphone in a slick and easy to navigate application. Here are some of the most important fantasy football features included in the application:
Live Scores
Roster Management
Real-time Stats
Add and Drop Players
Review Weekly Matchups
By now you're probably wondering how to get Yahoo! Fantasy Football on your BlackBerry smartphone. Worry not; I'm here to walk you through the whole process!
First, head on over to the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports webpage on your desktop browser to set up a fantasy football account and register your team. I used my cat's name as my team name; yes, my cat is named after the Chicago Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers