Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yahoo! Fantasy Football ’09 available for BlackBerry smartphones



Yahoo! Fantasy Football ’09 available for BlackBerry smartphones
By Douglas Soltys, posted September 8, 2009 9:29 AM
Those who know me, know I'm a HUGE sports fan. With the NFL season less than a week away from starting, I'm about to go into sports overload - in fact, I just upgraded my home cable package to make sure I catch all the games of my favorite team (Go Bears!) now that they have a legitimate quarterback.
However, while I'm a huge sports fan and have dabbled in fantasy leagues before, I somehow never got into fantasy football (I know, it's weird). When I found out about Yahoo! Fantasy Football, I knew all that was about to change, and I demanded to be the one to reveal the application to my fellow BlackBerry® smartphone sports faithful.
Click the "Continue Reading" link to learn more about Yahoo! Fantasy Football, now available on BlackBerry App World™.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers